3-step getting started guide
Thank you for considering JungleMail as your communication tool. Before you can start creating your first newsletter, follow a few quick steps to get JungleMail ready.
Step 1: install JungleMail
1. Download the JungleMail installer and copy it to the SharePoint server running the Central Administration service. Make sure you select the JungleMail version that is supported by your SharePoint version.
2. Restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service.
3. Launch the JungleMail installer from the SharePoint Server running Central Administration Service. The install wizard will guide you through the rest of the process.
For a detailed step-by-step installation guide, click here.
Step 2: activate features
You will now need to activate the three core features of JungleMail.
1. EnovaPoint JungleMail Core
Go to Settings > Site Settings > Site Collection Features. Locate EnovaPoint JungleMail Core and click Activate.
2. EnovaPoint JungleMail Publishing Web Parts
Go to Settings > Site Settings > Site Collection Features. Locate EnovaPoint JungleMail Publishing Web Parts and click Activate.
3. EnovaPoint JungleMail User Menu
Go to Settings > Site Settings > Manage Site Features. Locate EnovaPoint JungleMail User Menu and click Activate.
For a detailed step-by-step feature activation guide, click here.
Step 3: configure settings
Here are some of the most important things you need to configure to get the most out of JungleMail:
1. Global settings that apply to JungleMail at farm level and, by default, override JungleMail settings at the site collection level
2. Site collection settings that apply to JungleMail at the site collection level and can be allowed to override global settings
For other features that you can configure, click here.
Now that you have installed JungleMail and have activated its features, you can create your first newsletter. To begin with, you can read more