This tutorial will guide you through the quick installation of JungleMail.
- SharePoint Server 2013 or SharePoint Foundation 2013; SharePoint Server 2016; SharePoint Server 2019; SharePoint Server Subscription Edition
- Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later, Google Chrome
If you are using SharePoint 2010, please install JungleMail 4. If you are using SharePoint Online/Office 365, you can find the app here.
To install JungleMail
1. Download the latest installer here.
2. Copy the installer on the SharePoint server running the Central Administration service.
3. The installation account must have at least the following permissions:
- Member of the local server Administrators group (to install application files);
- Member of the SharePoint Farm Administrators group (to deploy solutions to the farm);
- SharePoint site collection administrator (to activate the features after installation).
4. Restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC) before installation on every server running it in your SharePoint farm. You can use the
5. Launch the JungleMail Installer from the SharePoint Server running Central Administration Service. The product will be automatically deployed to all other SharePoint Farm servers by the SharePoint Timer service.
The installation may cause 2-5 minutes of downtime.
6. Wait for the setup wizard to check if JungleMail can be installed from the current machine and then follow the instructions.
7. Wait for the setup wizard to check if JungleMail is already installed, then click Next.
8. Read and accept the end-user license agreement, then click Next.
9. Select the Web Applications you wish to use JungleMail from, then click Next.
10. Wait for the installation to complete, then review the Installation log to ensure that the product was installed successfully, and click Close.