Enabling JungleMail templates
If you want to use the built-in templates that are included in JungleMail, follow the simple installation described in this tutorial.
To enable built-in templates
1. Log in to the top-level site in the SharePoint site collection using the site collection administrator account.
2. Go to Settings > Site Settings.
3. In the Site Collection Administration section, select EnovaPoint JungleMail Settings.
4. Under Template & Content, select:
- Install Drag & Drop templates or (and)
- Install Rich Text templates.
Once you have installed the built-in templates, they will show up in the Template step screen of the email builder. You can always choose to edit the included templates to fit your own preferences.