Creating a custom unsubscribe page
When people unsubscribe from your mailing list, it is good to know the reason why. To start gathering data on reasons for unsubscribing, you can create a custom unsubscribe page recipients will be sent to after clicking the unsubscribe link. In this tutorial for JungleMail, you will learn how to create a custom unsubscribe page.
1: add additional fields to the JungleMail Subscribers list
First, you will have to add additional fields to the JungleMail Subscribers list. These will form the options (to why a recipient is unsubscribing) on your unsubscribe page.
1. Open JungleMail Subscribers list:
2. Click List Settings in the ribbon:
3. By default, you will have the following columns in that list. Click Create column to add a new one:
4. Select the form in which you will want the question to appear on your form. In the example below, Choice is selected.
5. Save your new column once you are done and move on to step 2.