Customizing subscription form
In this JungleMail tutorial, you will learn how to modify the default form that recipients see right after they subscribe to your newsletters.
Editing the default subscription form
By default, the JungleMail Subscription Web Part has Email, First Name and Last Name fields. To add fields, you must create them in the JungleMail Subscribers list and then edit JungleMail Subscription Web Part.
1. Add custom fields to the JungleMail Subscribers list
1. In the main site collection's root site, open the JungleMail Subscribers list.
2. Click List Settings in the ribbon.
3. By default, you will have the following columns in that list. Click Create column to add a new one.
4. Enter the required settings and click OK.
2. Modify JungleMail Subscription Web Part
1. Once the column has been created, go to EnovaPoint JungleMail Settings.
2. In the Look and Feel section, click Customize Subscription Web Part behaviors templates.
3. In the popup window, you will be able to edit JungleMail Subscription Web Part appearance for new and existing users. Select the template for your required mode from the top drop-down menu, and click Controls to see all unused fields from the JungleMail Subscribers list.
You can also edit the Web Part behaviors templates in this window.
4. Put the cursor where you need the new input field to be, click Form Fields and select the required column name to add that field:
5. After applying changes click Save and Keep Editing to continue editing, or Save and preview to preview the changes. You can always reset the template to default settings by clicking the button:
At this point, you have successfully configured JungleMail and can send trackable emails with subscription links.
After you edit the JungleMail Subscription Web Part appearance, you must go to the page where the Web Part is, edit the page, edit the Web Part and click Update Look and Feel for the changes to take immediate effect. If you do not do that, the Web Part will retain previously cached appearance.