Drag & Drop Builder features
In this JungleMail tutorial, we will overview some of the features available to you in Drag & Drop Builder:
- Process Dynamic Blocks and Sections
- Inherit Style from Body
- Show/Hide Grid
- Image gallery
- Background image
1. Process Dynamic Blocks and Sections
To process content for all Dynamic Blocks/Sections at once, select Actions > Process Dynamic Blocks and Sections.
Note: after processing, Dynamic Content becomes static, i.e., you will be able to edit it, but it will lose connection to SharePoint data sources.
2. Inherit Style from Body
If you've made multiple changes to the styling of a block or section via the Style tab, and you're not happy with the results, you can revert to the default styling in one click: simply select the block or section, navigate to the Settings tab on the right, click the triple-dot dropdown and select Inherit Style from Body. This will revert the style back to default.
- Inherit Style from Body only works with changes made in the Style tab. If you make other changes (e.g., text in bold), they will not be reverted.
- You can find and edit the default section and block styles in the Design tab.
3. Show/Hide Grid
The grid can help you position newsletter content or its elements with precision. It will appear as non-printable lines that float over the newsletter content.
To show the grid, select Actions > Show/Hide Grid.
4. Image gallery
Image gallery acts as a repository to quickly access your favourite photos, logos, and other visual elements. To use this feature, select Actions > Open Image Gallery.
You can also upload multiple new images at once by dragging and dropping them in the gallery.
Tip for admins: it is not necessary to manage your images inside of JungleMail's user interface. All of your Gallery’s images are saved in the JungleMail Assets Library in the Email Builder Gallery Images folder. You can check, download and edit all of your Images from this folder, too.
5. Background image
In JungleMail you can add a background image to a Section. Please note that not all email clients support background images. The Section background color will be used instead in this case. Make sure it works well with your content.
To add a background image to a section:
1. Select a Section, go to the Style tab and switch the Background Image toggle to On.
2. Click Browse and select the image you want to add to the background. Check the boxes below if you need to make further adjustments to image style.