Although JungleMail trial includes the full version of the product, it's limited by a 30-day trial period. If you decide to purchase JungleMail, you will receive the License Key to enter into the trial version and remove the trial time limit. If you have more then one Web Front End server in your SharePoint farm, each server should be licensed with a separate License Key.
To activate JungleMail license
1. Ensure you have installed the latest version of the product. To request the latest product version go to our download page, fill in the form and you will be given a download link.
2. Open SharePoint Central Administration.
3. Find the EnovaPoint JungleMail section and select Manage JungleMail license.
4. From the list, find the server on which you want to activate the license and select Change/Update license.5. Enter the License Key provided when you purchased the product and click Save. You need a separate License Key for each Web Front End server.
6. If your server is connected to the internet, you can choose to Activate automatically via internet. If your server does not have
7. If you choose to activate manually, your License Key and Request Key will be shown. E-mail both keys in text format to this address:
You can close this page and continue later.
8. You will receive the Activation Key from EnovaPoint. Return to the license management page, enter the Activation Key and click Activate.
After successful license activation, the license type will be changed to Server license with Active status.