Sending to Office 365 groups (EWS configuration)
In this tutorial, you will learn how to configure Exchange Web Services (EWS) connection in order to send emails from JungleMail to Office 365 groups.
1. First, you will need the EWS name of your Office 365 Exchange Online. To do this, access your mailbox account via Outlook Web App (OWA) (https://outlook.office.com/owa/).
2. Click Settings icon in the top right corner, then click Mail > Account > POP and IMAP and copy the name of the first server on the list.
3. Go to JungleMail Site Collection Settings and enable Microsoft Exchange Service Connector. In Web service address field insert the EWS link you got from the step above. Then, add your domain and Office 365 user credentials. JungleMail will use this user to connect to Exchange Online and access Office 365 groups there.
4. Open JungleMail and choose SharePoint, AD Groups as recipient source, then switch to Distribution Groups option. Here, you can specify the name of your Office 365 group.
Important: your Office 365 group must be Public. If it is Private, your user account (that you provided in EWS Connector settings) must be a member of that group. Otherwise, JungleMail will not be able to see the group members.
5. Click OK. JungleMail will expand this group and resolve the recipients. Please note that, according to our tests, it will only take group Members. If you have additional users as Owners of the group, add them to Group Members as well.