Can I use JungleMail for alerts, notifications?
Yes, you can use JungleMail as an alert tool. For example, you can configure it to notify users about overdue tasks or approaching meetings. Take the following steps:
1. Create a list view with recipients you want to include in your newsletter.
2. Select the recipients you want to alert and configure Dynamic Content for a block or section. In the example, we have selected the Calendar list as a data source for Dynamic Content.
3. Add sending conditions. In the example, we're set up JungleMail to only send a newsletter if the data in the list is no older than 7 days.
4. Turn on the Sending conditions toggle and check the is empty checkbox. This will prevent the sending of empty emails.
5. In the Settings/Send step, make the newsletter recurrent. JungleMail will now automatically search for items matching conditions in the Calendar list and send the newsletter to the recipients.