Auditing (Enterprise feature)
Configure logging of selected actions of JungleMail users in the SQL Server database.
1. Go to JungleMail global settings.
2. In the Compliance and Data Retention section, click Configure Database...
3. In the window that opens, check the Enable SQL Database Storage box, then check the Create new database box. JungleMail will fill in the Database server field with the current SQL server name of your SharePoint. You can change the server name. JungleMail will also fill in the Database name field with the default value JungleMail_ServerName. You can change the default name to one that fits in with your general administration.
4. Click Save to save your configuration.
5. In the same section, check the Enable Audit Log box. Then, select the actions that you want to log.
6. At the bottom of the page, click Save.