Cumulative Reports (Enterprise feature)
Sometimes you will need to present the results of your email campaigns to others. To make this easier JungleMail Enterprise Edition has a special reporting function called Cumulative Reports. When you export your data to a Cumulative Report, JungleMail will create a sharp-looking Word document. This document will gather and visualize your campaign data in easy to read graphs and circle diagrams. These reports are highly modifiable so that you can make sure that it looks exactly the way you want.
JungleMail Cumulative Reports gives the most comprehensive and extensive analytics results. Cumulative Reports do this by combining newsletter analytics from the different Site Collections from which JungleMail is used.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to configure JungleMail for Cumulative Reports.
Note: this feature is only available in JungleMail Enterprise.
A side note before we will get into the configuration of Cumulative Reports. To collect the most data, in the most efficient way, you should enable SQL Mode.
Configuring Cumulative Reports
Only site collections with that have JungleMail Core feature and SQL mode activated can provide data for Cumulative Reports. We recommend hosting the JungleMail Cumulative Reports functionality on a new Site Collection, dedicated to this purpose, without enabling the JungleMail Core.
Here will follow a number of consecutive steps you will have to work through to configure the Cumulative Reports functionality.
1. Create a new site collection. You can use Team site template for this. In our example this Site Collection is created under /sites/ path (http://sp2013/sites/jmreports). In practice, this will be an empty Site Collection. You will not have to activate any JungleMail related features on it.
Note: users can view JungleMail Cumulative Reports only if they have permissions for the Site Collection in question.
2. Navigate to Central Administration. Now go to JungleMail Global Settings and enable Cumulative Reports by selecting the checkbox. In the JungleMail Data Site Collections, URLs are given for all the Site Collections you use JungleMail with and want to include the analytics from in your future Cumulative Reports.
3. Now you need to link the URL to the Site Collection you previously created to host your Cumulative Reports.
4. Now select Show direct access link to get a direct access link for the JungleMail Cumulative Reports page. This page will show aggregated data from Site Collections specified in the JungleMail Data Site Collections list.
5. Using the link from the previous step, you can navigate to JungleMail Cumulative Reports:
6. If you want to find processing information for your